Saturday, September 10, 2011

tormenta inminente

Here's a great photo Betsy took at beach recently.  I've never seen anything like it...you can actually see a rainstorm approaching.  Notice the blue sky on the right, too. (It was actually a rather nice beach day.)  It makes me wonder how people don't believe in God when we see this kind of manifestation of His power, creativity, and beauty.  

I am posting this photo from last weekend because it doesn't seem that we'll have anything exciting this weekend from Hurricane Maria--I mean Tropical Storm Maria--okay, I really mean rain.  

Everyone had been building this storm up to be bigger than Irene, and I couldn't decide if I wanted another storm this soon after the last one.  It's certainly exciting, and it's a change of pace from our ordinary routine, but I really didn't want the power to go out again.  I love my fans and cold beverages!  

There's still a chance of some rain and flooding, though.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment