Sunday, March 17, 2013

aprendizaje

This week I finished the online class I was taking through Tyndale Theological Seminary--Major World Philosophies.  I really enjoyed this course, and I can't believe how much I learned in such a short time.  Over the past two months, a few lucky people (or maybe not so lucky) have had the joy (or misfortune) of hearing me spout about the presence of Humanism in American public schools, Marxism in America, or Islamic, New Age, and Postmodernist beliefs.  So maybe they're happy I'm done, too! 

As much as I truly loved the course, by the end, I was ready for it to be over.  I'm happy to have free time again.  In celebration of my successful completion, I unconsciously decided to take this weekend off.  All I did was hang out with friends and do things that I enjoy.  Before I knew it, it was Sunday evening, and I hadn't even done any work in my classroom.  It's a good thing we only have three more school days until vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment