Monday, February 25, 2013

amigas y visitas

Last week was a busy one.  We had a wonderful group from new York visiting and working at the school, and former teacher Jen is here!  So even though it was busy...it was filled lots of good company--good conversations--and good food.

On Sunday, we ran a 10K in San Juan.  It was fun to be able to do this with my old race buddy (and some new ones).  I came in 5,524th place!

School has been going well, too.  I think I've finally shaken the stubborn headache that I've had off and on for weeks, so I was a lot nicer to the kids than I have been in a while.  I think we all appreciated that.  Here's a video from my devotions group (actually, it's really Stefanie's group now--I just get to participate and enjoy).  

These boys may be famous one day, and I want you all to remember that they got their start in Classroom #2 at the Evangelical School for the Deaf.  I present to you the Devo Boys...


No comments:

Post a Comment