Saturday, November 3, 2012

noviembre


November is the month when we have more off days than school days.  Some people think I’m lucky to teach in a place that has two days off for Election Day, one for Veteran’s Day, and a week for Thanksgiving, but I’m not so sure.  It makes it tough to teach anything cohesively.  It’s even harder to get anything done when kids don’t come to school every day—perhaps I’m using this blog entry to vent a bit. 

I guess I have a choice:  be annoyed as I feel like I’m not teaching anything, or use the time that I have wisely.  I guess 14 days are better than none!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elizabeth I am glad you are sharing yourself as showing what God had been doing in
    your life to others and I enjoyed alot reading and agreeing with you as my sister in Christ which I thank God for you and sorry I hadn't read most of the past blogs but did read them all today and enjoyed them and you are little like me not as a girl no but in life as having
    things in my hand to decided but learn to let Him control for Himself which is not easy for me
    the love of life in Him really grows to be free
    of worry and outcomes. You are no worse than
    anyone but the best child of God as He had promised like His princess so keep up your great
    job in teaching and loving our deaf children in
    PR and will see you soon ! Philip

    ReplyDelete