Wednesday, October 3, 2012

la boda

Congratulations James and Megan Emma! 

This weekend, I had the joy of being a part of their wedding.  It was truly a blessing for me to be there.  Everything was beautiful--especially Megan--and both the ceremony and reception went smoothly.  There's nothing better than family, friends, and good food!  I laughed, I cried, and I'll remember it forever.  

I had such a wonderful time in only a few days, and it all feels like a whirlwind (I'm sure they're feeling it even more so!)   

I hope and pray for a lifetime of happiness for the happy couple, and I am so glad I go to be there for the special day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey ! Glad you had a grand time with them as a reminder of our future with our Lord which you shall enjoy that kind of day forever with all your families with the King Lord Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete