Sunday, September 9, 2012

puesto en mi corazón


For the past couple weeks, God has put a song in my head and on my heart.  The reason I know that God did it, is because I’ve been singing it in Spanish, even though I’ve only heard it in this language once before.  The song is Eres Mi Proctector/You are My Hiding Place.   

After singing it for a week, I wrote it down and expanded it.  I feel compelled to share it with you.  I’m not sure why God has put this song in my heart, but there must be a good reason.  Perhaps He will do the same for you.

Tú eres me protector
            Con quien me siento segura y puedo descansar
Llenas me corazón
            A través de El Santo Espíritu
Con cánticos de liberación
            Cuales me recuerdan de tu soberanía
De angustia me librarás
            Una vez tras otra
Confiaré en Ti
            Porque me dijiste: No te dejaré, ni te desampararé

Confiaré en Ti
            Porque me has dado cada razón para hacerlo y ninguna razón a lo contrario
Lo débil
            De quien soy una
Dirá fuerte soy
            Con tu certeza
Con el poder del Señor
            Debido a nada de lo que poseo yo
Confiaré en Ti
            ¡Porque eres mi Salvador!

* * *

You are my hiding place
            Where I am safe and can rest
You always fill my heart
            Through your Holy Spirit
With songs of deliverance
            Which remind me of your sovereignty
Whenever I am afraid
            Which is all too often
I will trust in You
            Because You said You would never leave me nor forsake me

I will trust in You
            Because You have given me every reason to do so and none to the contrary
Let the weak
            Of which I am one
Say I am strong
            With your assurance
In the strength of the Lord
            And not because of anything I possess
I will trust in You
            Because you are my Savior!


No comments:

Post a Comment