Monday, August 15, 2011

una nueva comienza


I'm back to blogging!  Sorry for my long break...

We did it!  We made it through our first week of school.  A group from my church came to work and put on their Vacation Bible School program for our school kickoff.  They cut our grass, planted things, cleaned things, taught things, and played things.  We went to the beach and the rain forest.  We enjoyed having them with us.  I know the kids had a blast!  These pictures are evidence of that:

 The girls on both ends are new this year.  They live on the other side of the island.  Please pray for transportation solutions and for time spent learning at home.


 Our dreams of a pergola are slowly coming to fruition!

 Kevin, Kioney, and I are singing on Main Street.

 Everyone's favorite game this week was drip...drip...drop!

 This is our junior missionary for the semester--Chris.  We welcome his energy and are glad to have a new hero for our little boys.
 





But now the fun and games are over.  I commented to Judy last week as we were joking and laughing with our students, “It’s a shame we have to be mean to them next week!”

No comments:

Post a Comment