Sunday, January 22, 2012

el ganador


So, thanks to un montón de blood tests over the course of two months…we finally have a winner.  The reason I have not been feeling well for the past semester is…mycoplasma pneumoniae—walking pneumonia.  Apparently I caught it and beat it without the recommended antibiotics sometime in the fall, and now I am feeling the residual side effects.

If you have any good walking pneumonia jokes or puns, feel free to post them.  I have already heard a few good ones.  I am happy to joke about my discomfort and general misery now because there is an end in sight.  In less than six months, I should be feeling back to normal. 

That’s my biggest news of late.  Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

  1. That is so good! Elizabeth I'm so happy for you. God is good. A light at the end makes the tunnel a little bit more bearable. I will continue to pray for you and the rest of the school! Keep it up, your a great teacher and your students love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope your recovery is swift.

    ReplyDelete