Sunday, May 8, 2011

las gemelas

The school year is winding down…only two weeks left.  So now we’ll spend our few remaining classroom hours tying up loose ends.  We have a group coming in from California for the next two weeks, so we’ll have extra hands to make the graduation and end of the year arrangements.  This team should be a great blessing for us, as there is so much to do! 
 
One project that is finally finished is Johanely’s packing tape replica.  Below you can see the two of them posing in their graduation garb.  There was a time during this long process in which she wanted to give up.  There were many funny photo ops that I took advantage of, too.  I’m glad she stuck it out because she has a finished product which she can be proud of. 

And for anyone who’s counting…last Sunday was my third attempt at a 5K, and I was finally able to do it.  I had a great time, and I got to see a different side of Puerto Rico than I’m used to.  It was overcast with a constant sprinkle so we were cool and refreshed the whole time.  I look forward to doing many more.  

Happy Mother’s Day!  Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz- congratulations on completing the 5k race. One of many accomplishments that you can be proud of this year. Best of luck with your end of year arrangements.
    Traci F just finished her last day of student teaching with me on Friday. I am going to miss having a student teacher and having Clinton as my cohort.
    Looking forward to seeing you again.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete